Please refer to services provided by the HSE IT Office and terms of submitting applications to the User Support Unit.
The User Support Unit’s main tasks are to:
- Ensure performance of HSE equipment;
- Repair, maintain and upgrade;
- Provide antivirus works;
- Setup and maintain HSE staff working places;
- Participate in planning, forming and application of HSE technical policy in choosing personal computers, peripherals, audio, video and copy appliances, and software;
- Work out technical specifications for the purchase of equipment, technical statements on tender results;
- Carry out equipment acceptance, preparation, and installation at workplaces, classrooms (including software installation);
- Prepare technical statement on discarding failed and out-of-date equipment with subsequent recycling.
Here you can find applications to be submitted to the IT Office for HSE users’ support:
- Application for workplace connection to workplace network (MSG, 116 Kb)
- Application for office equipment setup (MSG, 114 Kb)
- Application for software installation (MSG, 93 Kb)
- Application for computer and office equipment diagnostics and repair (MSG, 121 Kb)
- Application for cartridge / toner (MSG, 113 Kb)
- Application for setting up internet network outlets (MSG, 50 Kb)
All applications to the IT Office are formed as an Outlook letter sample and will be automatically sent from your HSE corporate e-mail address to email@example.com
Please make sure to fill in all the boxes in application forms, otherwise IT specialist will not be able to provide assistance with your query. Do not write any text in addition to the submitted form in the letter!
All applications submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org Service Desk are filed and sent for execution.
After your application is processed, you will be sent an automatically generated confirmation.