After the HQS card is obtained, an employee must go through certain formalities to be officially employed at HSE.
What needs to be done during the employment procedure?
1. You will complete and sign the following documents:
- Confirmation that you have read the University regulations
- Employee’s personal profile card
- Faculty member registration card
- Notice of employment
- Agreement for your personal information processing for employment purposes
- for Russian tax residency
- Application form for Russian tax residency
- Application form for a VTB-24 bank card (can be done in advance!)
2. Your passport, migration card and registration coupon will be copied by the HR department for internal purposes.
3. You will receive
- an HSE entrance pass
- an HSE library card
During the employment session, you will meet with the International Faculty Support Unit and the HR Department. You will have a chance to ask questions at this time.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Your passport
- Your migration card
- Your HQS card
- Your registration coupon (the copy can be submitted later)
- Your employment record book (If you were previously officially employed in Russia, you already have one. If not, then you will need to pay for it: HR department will kindly ask you to let them deduct its cost from your first salary).