Resignation is an act of leaving one’s job or office. There are 2 most common ways of processing it:
- The work contract is coming to its end;
- The Employee expresses his/her will to terminate the work contract.
 More ways are described in the Labor Law of the Russian Federation.
What should the Employee do with the University equipment?
Prior to leaving HSE the Employee must hand in University equipment to the immediate supervisor or faculty coordinator/ lab manager (including items – such as a laptop – purchased through research funds).
If your work contract is coming to its end ...
HR managers will invite you to sign some documents closer to the ending date. The Accounting Office will transfer your salary in the amount for the rest of your work contract (if it hasn’t been paid before).
If an Employee expresses his/her wish to terminate the work contract ...
The Employee is to fill in an application form (the template is available at the HR Office official page) and then hand it in to the faculty coordinator/ lab manager.
- The Employee is to fill in the document at least 2 weeks before the planned date of resignation.
- Internationally recruited staff are to inform the following administrative officers about their decision:
- Dr Valentina Kuskova;
- the International Faculty Support Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- the HR Office (email@example.com).
Closer to the date of planned resignation, the HR Office invites the Employee to sign some documents. The Accounting Office will transfer the salary in the amount for the 2 weeks (if it hasn’t been paid before).