Workplace and Business Cards


As an internationally-recruited faculty member, you are entitled to a fully equipped workplace. Every workplace is equipped with a desktop computer, a printer and a scanner. Please contact your coordinator for requests concerning furniture, stationery and office supplies. Questions concerning installation of software and problems with software and hardware can be addressed to User Support Unit of the HSE IT Office. The information about IT Office services and applications submitted to User Support Unit can be found in IT Support section.

Please keep in mind that software can be installed only on your HSE desktop computer or laptop. For more details, please see the Descriptions of standard workplace equipment provided for HSE staff.

Business cards

You can order HSE business cards in English and Russian. To do so, please fill in the online order form in Smart Point ( In the form you can choose the point where you can obtain your business cards and state the preferable date.