Teaching Excellence Call for Applications
The HSE Look is excited to inform you that the HSE Teaching Excellence Initiative Call is open until March 23, 2018. This programme gives an opportunity for HSE degree programmes to organize workshops for teachers with colleagues from universities abroad who have extensive experience in providing instruction.
Goal of the workshops:
to share best teaching practices in particular disciplines, e.g. the issues of teaching philosophy to non-philosophy majors, project-based learning in economics, etc.
faculty members who teach at HSE degree programmes, doctoral students.
Who can submit an application?
Academic supervisors of HSE degree programmes or faculty members who teach degree programmes. Direct self-nominations from invited scholars are not eligible (i.e., applications should be submitted by HSE faculty).
Useful tips for planning your application:
- workshops should be scheduled for 2018 (between April and December);
- the contribution of the invited speaker to the teaching at a specific degree programme, and any follow-up changes that the organizers foresee should be explicitly stated in the application.
- the application should include a short description of the contents of the workshops and lectures, as well as their target audience.
- the coordinator of the visit who will attend to all organizational matters should be listed in the application.
- terms and conditions for funding are available on the website and should help you plan the costs associated with a visit.
Detailed information on the conditions and required documents, as well as the application form, is available at https://visitingscholar.hse.ru/en/.
Any inquiries concerning the organization and procedures for the HSE Teaching Excellence Initiative may be addressed to Yana Fisher or Ekaterina Sukhanova at email@example.com. Questions concerning academic issues related to the HSE Teaching Excellence Initiative may be addressed to Vice-Rector Igor Chirikov at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more in The HSE Look March 2018 issue